About this Product
- *Please search by your appliance model number to ensure this part will fit your appliance
- General Electric’s WB49X10097 glass cooking tray for microwaves is built to replace broken or soiled plates in many GE microwaves.
- Glass cooking trays for microwaves allow foods to be cooked thoroughly. These uniquely designed plates have ridges along the inner circumference as well as a slotted center, both of which allow the tray to be securely fastened to microwave’s turntable tray.
- The result of these two elements working together is a mobile surface that evenly distributes microwave energy throughout the food being cooked.
- GE’s glass cooking tray for microwaves – model #: WB49X10097 – is built to replace broken or soiled plates in many GE microwaves
- The WB49X10097 microwave glass tray is manufactured with the following approximate dimensions:
Claims & Certifications
For California Residents:
View Proposition 65 Warning