About this Product
- GE’s glass cooking tray for microwaves -- model # WB49X10063 – is designed to replace broken or dirty microwave plates.
- Cooking trays for microwaves are glass plates that rotate along a turntable track, enabling foods to be cooked throughout as microwave energy bounces through the appliance.
- Although these plates are durable, they are made of glass, which means it is possible to break or crack.
- With this in mind, GE has designed a glass cooking tray for microwaves -- model # WB49X10063 – to replace broken or dirty plates in most GE model microwave beginning with the following:
- This microwave cooking tray (WB49X10063) is built with the following dimensions:
- *Dimensions are approximations
Claims & Certifications
For California Residents:
View Proposition 65 Warning