About this Product
- GE’s extra large broil pan/rack set (model #: WB48X10057) will work in all ovens and is designed to broil meat, seafood, vegetables and more.
- A broil pan is a unique type of cookware designed to broil food in the oven. Unlike ordinary baking pans, broil pans have ridges and elongated holes, both of which enable the food to "breathe" while it cooks. During the broiling cycle in an oven, temperatures are generally much higher than those set during baking.
- Additionally, the heat is generated from the top of the oven while set to broil, meaning food is ordinarily placed on the appliance’s top rack.
- GE’s extra large broil pan/rack set (model #: WB48X10057) is designed to broil meat, seafood, vegetables and more. The two-piece porcelain coated broiler pan set’s extra large size allows for larger quantities of food.
- This dishwasher safe model is designed to fit in 30 inch wide ranges and wall ovens. The broil pan/rack set -- model #: WB48X10057 – has the following outside dimensions:
• 17" width
• 19 ¼" length
• 1 ¼" depth