About this Product
Charcoal filter replacement for microwaves with grille and filter door
Easily install your new charcoal odor filter
- GE’s range hood charcoal filter -- model #: WB02X11124 – replaces old, soiled filters on many GE appliances that are no longer operating efficiently.
- Range Hood Charcoal Filter (Model # WB02X11124) cCooking on the stovetop – whether one is frying chicken, scrambling eggs and everything in between – often creates unwanted smoke and fumes.
- Without a working range hood charcoal filter (which should be replaced annually), these fumes and odors will drift into the kitchen and beyond, leaving a stale smell throughout the home.
- GE’s range hood charcoal filter -- model #: WB02X11124 – replaces old, soiled filters that are no longer operating efficiently.
- This particular model measures approximately 6 1/8 inches (length) x 3 7/8 inches (width) by ¼ inch (depth) and will fit in many GE range hoods
- Be sure to measure your current filter to ensure that GE’s WB02X11124 range hood charcoal filter will fit properly into your appliance.
Claims & Certifications
For California Residents:
View Proposition 65 Warning