GE® Universal Washing Machine Stainless Steel Hoses - 2 Pack, PM14X10005PM14X10005 Part PM14X90 has been superseded to Part PM14X10005
About this Product
- Genuine GE Appliances product made with lead-free, heavy-duty stainless steel and a protective, non-corrosive polymer coating to prevent long term impact from laundry room chemicals.
- Includes four high quality hose washer inserts
- Made in the USA and designed to fit all brands of washing machines
- Interchangeable hoses can be used for both hot and cold water for fast, easy installation
- Durable braided stainless-steel exterior prevents against puncturing and tearing with hoses certified to 1600 psi burst strength, twice as strong as rubber, for burst-resistant piece of mind
Claims & Certifications
For California Residents:
View Proposition 65 Warning
Manuals & Downloads
Specs & Details
|Part Type||Water Lines & Hoses|
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
Product Support & Service
You May Also Like
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
Actual retail prices may vary by dealer. MSRP applies to the continental 48 United States and does not include such items as delivery, installation, installation accessories (i.e. range cords), or removal of old appliances. Consult your local authorized GE Appliance dealer for its prices.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Warning: Risk of Fire or Explosion
This electrical component is a manufacturer-authorized service part to be used in refrigerator models with a flammable refrigerant, such as R600a. Using an unauthorized service part in a unit that uses a flammable refrigerant could lead to a risk of fire or explosion in your refrigerator.